Chris Reeve Green Beret
Efficient - Tough - Exceptional
Words that describe the men of the U.S. Army Special Forces
Words that describe the knife designed specifically for these men
This knife is known as "The Green Beret Knife". It is a no-nonsense, hardworking tool, designed by renowned knife maker and designer Bill Harsey, with function and manufacturing input from Chris Reeve. Made in Boise, Idaho by Chris Reeve Knives, the Green Beret Knife is a using knife that, just like the men for whom it was designed, is efficient, tough and uncompromising.
Without the name "Yarborough" and non-serialized, the otherwise identical knife - The Green Beret Knife - is available from Chris Reeve Knives.
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 55-57 RC
- Blade Coating: KG Gun-kote
- Blade Length: 7" (177 mm)
- Blade Thickness: Full Tang 0.220" (5.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 12.375" (312 mm)
- Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 12.8 oz. (363 g)
- Sheath: Coyote Brown Combat Master by Spec-Ops Brand (TM)
- Handmade in the USA