The Benchmade AFO II 9051 is an improved version of the original AFO. The AFO features a wider blade, a larger and knurled button release that is suitable for gloved hand use as well as a thicker, more robust handle, The AFO II features a 3.56 154CM Stainless steel Drop Point blade and Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open backspacer. The back of the handle also features a window breaker. The AFO-II push-button auto has become a proven tool used in all branches of the Armed Forces. utilizing Benchmade’s time proven automatic opening system for effortless, rapid one-hand deployment and closing. Featuring Four possible clip positions; reversible, tip-up or tip-down. Ballistic Nylon sheath w/ Malice Clip.
- Benchmade 9051 AFO II
- BENCHMADE DESIGN U.S.A.
- The AFO II push button auto has become a proven tool used in all branches of the Armed Forces.
- Push-button automatic with integrated safety
- 9051 features a drop-point blade
- 154CM Stainless Steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open backspacer
- Four positions and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.56″ (9.0cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.175mm)
- Overall Length: 8.51″ (21.6cm)
- Closed Length: 4.95″ (12.6cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60″ (15.23mm)
- Weight: 5.8oz (164.42g