Note this knife is one of six that had the stone washed finish, these are quite rare.
The Kwaiback MK5, introduced in June, 2019, incorporates some new design changes that both improve performance and allow for longer periods between cleanings! This model is a collaboration with Agency Arms and has their logo milled into the handles, these were very limited production.
- An external stop pin versus an internal stop pin
- A detent that engages the blade at the stop pin track versus its own hole in the blade
- An improved lock insert shape and a reduced number of hold-down screws
- Improved lightening pockets for easier cleaning of the knife
Blade: .1875 Thick, Nitro-V Steel, SW Finish
Frame: .1875 Thick, Titanium with Agency logo and SW finish
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)