The Cryo now comes with a tactical tanto blade—and our great-looking BlackWash finish for that already-broken-in look. This Kershaw-Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Tanto Cryo with BlackWash benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that tried-and-tested look, it also enhances corrosion resistance.
For secure blade lock up, the Tanto Cryo with BlackWash offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Our deep-carry clip makes it a discreet pocket companion, too.
The Tanto Cryo with BlackWash is a superb knife for every day carry. You get a tactical tanto blade, a Hinderer design, SpeedSafe opening—and our new BlackWash finish—in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be your new favorite.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Flipper and thumb stud
- Frame lock, lock bar stabilizer
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up/down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g