This uptown Natrix features blue-gray G10 handles with a classy carbon-fiber overlay. Gray titanium carbo-nitride coating adds style and blade protection to the quality 8Cr13MoV blade.
The Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand Zero Tolerance’s 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT 0777. Like other Natrixes, this one features a drop-point blade that offers solid performance. Accessed with the built-in flipper, Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed.
An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while our patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade, provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back, and lightens the overall weight of the knife. A decorative backspacer adds another embellishment. And finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocketclip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking, easy to carry knife.
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Sub-Frame Lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: 3D-machined G10 with carbon fiber overlay
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)44.95