Pygmy Warrior by Bob Taylor
Smaller, hobbit-sized Warrior with removable G-10 handle scales that can be “stacked” to customize handle thickness. This is a similar knife to the famous Almar Warrior and the the Bob Taylor REKAT Hobbit Warrior. The knife was a revolutionary new fighting knife design, it works in both forward and reverse grip. The knife excels in reverse grip, the serrations on the curved top edge are used to trap and move an opponent. The knife is very effective self-defense tool.
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- Blade Steel: CTS BD1
- Handle Material: G-10 Stackable Scales
- Blade Grind: Hollow-grind
- Edge Configuration: PlainEdge Lower Edge – SpyderEdge Upper Edge
- Sheath: Boltaron with mulit-positional G-Clip
- Overall: 9.25″ (235 mm)
- Blade: 4.6″ (117 mm)
- Edge: 3.9″ (100 mm); 1.9″ (49 mm)
- Weight: 7 oz. (197 g)
- Country or Origin: Golden, Colorado U.S.A.