Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21
These folding knives have become the yardstick against which others are compared. The Sebenza has earned a worldwide reputation for rock solid performance and a "bank vault" feel. Chris developed the first Sebenza in 1987 and the profile has experienced minor changes over the years. After the entirely handmade version came the Original profile in 1990, the Regular in 1996 and the Classic in 2000.
2008 is the 21st year of the Sebenza and to celebrate, we have introduced the Sebenza 21 - an updated version of the classic, that is easier to insert into a pocket or pouch.
From the plain versions - tumbled or "stonewashed" S35VN blades with sand blasted handles - to those with organic feel of natural material is the Sebenza 21 with inlay, each Sebenza is individually fitted to the closest tolerances.
- Integral Lock©
- Blade Material - CPM S35V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness - 58-59 RC
- Blade Length - 3.625" (92mm)
- Blade Thickness - 0.125" (3.175mm)
- Overall Length - 8.335" (212 mm)
- Handle Material - 6A14V Titanium
- Handle Thickness - 0.125" (175mm)
- Screws and Pins - 303 Stainless Steel
- Thumblug - 6A14V Titanium
- Weight - 4.7 oz. (133g)