The ever popular UTX-70 OTF automatic has been updated with a smooth contoured handle and CTS-XHP blade steel. This model features a stonewashed blade and a black contoured alloy handle.
The UTX-70 is the most compact out-the-front automatic knife on the market. It fires in and out automatically by using the sliding firing button on the knife’s right side. less than 6″ overall, its the perfect EDC. Includes a glass breaker and a stainless steel pocket clip. The UTX-70 spring remains at rest when closed or open, so the spring does not fatigue and ensures functioning.
- Overall Length: 5.75″ (146mm)
- Closed Length: 3.35″ (85mm)
- Blade Length: 2.37″ (60mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.25″ (57mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08″ (2.03mm)
- Blade Steel: Bohler Elmax, M390, or XHP
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Style: Bayonet
- Edge Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Black Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.32″ (8.07mm)
- Weight: 1.2oz (34.02g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 148-10
- Country of Origin: USA