In the Chris Reeve Knives tradition of simple, elegant and functional, the Nyala is a modern version of a classic skinner.
Featuring the utility of a drop point and enough belly for skinning, this all purpose knife will prove useful in a multitude of applications. The integral handle and blade of CPM S35VN is sturdy and practical – spiral and lineal grooves in the micarta handle provide positive grip – good knife control is provided by serrations on the spine.
The high quality sheath is made of leather treated to be water resistant.
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN stainless steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-59 RC
- Blade Length: 3.75″ (95.25 mm)
- Blade Thickness: Full Tang 0.180″ (4.57 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.5″ (215.9 mm)
- Handle Material: Brown Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (175/7 g)
- Sheath: Leather made by Gfeller Casemakers
- Handmade in the USAChris Reeve Ny