The S35VN powdered steel blade with flat-ground “slicer” grind provides both slicing efficiency and a tough point. S35VN offers toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. The formula also enables the 0562’s blade to be sharpened to hair-popping levels.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on our smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562 is ready for action.
The handle has a G10 textured scale in front and a stonewashed titanium back. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization so the lock won’t overextend.
The unique pocket clip is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket.
Please note: this model was first made with ELMAX blade steel; you may still find some of these blades in the marketplace. All current production is shipping with S35VN.
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3 in. (21.1 cm)
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Reversible deep-carry clip
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Textured G10 front, stonewashed titanium back
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)
- Made in the USA